Click on a question below to reveal the answer:
Who is the event for?
When is the event?
- PRE EVENT PARTY - Thursday July 2. More info to come
Where is Claim Your Campus 2020?
Who will be there?
- Confirmed artists include For King & Country, Andy Mineo, Zealand Worship, Air Ralley, and George Moss. More artists will be released as they are confirmed.
- Confirmed speakers include Jeff Eckart, Nicole Smithee. More speakers will be released as they are confirmed.
What are the event rules?
- No weapons of any nature
- Vehicles parked in the vehicle camping sites are not allowed to leave during the event. No in & out privileges. If an emergency arises visit the nearest information tent.
- No drones allowed on-site at all times.
- A complete event Rules and Regulations guide will be posted and emailed at a later date.
- NO Aerosol Products
- Including Sunscreen
- NO Air Horns
- NO Animals
- Service Animals Allowed (See ADA Page)
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO AVPs, Mods, Liquid Refills for Vapes
- NO Chairs in the main stage area
- Including Inflatable, Folding
- NO Chains
- NO Chain Wallets / Chain Belts
- NO Coolers allowed outside of the camping areas
- NO Cameras (Professional)
- NO Detachable Lens / No DSLRs
- NO Drones or Remote Control Vehicles or Toys
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Including Cannabis and Cannabis Products
- Prescriptions must be in properly labeled containers that match the holder’s ID. (No pillboxes.)
- NO Flammables
- Including Fireworks, Explosives, Road Flares
- NO Flags or Totems
- NO Flashlights allowed in the main stage area
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways, Promotional Items
- Allowed only if you are an approved sponsor
- NO Glass Containers
- NO Musical instruments in the main stage area
- NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Personal Vehicles
- Bicycles, Skates, Scooters, Skateboards, Hoverboards, Segways, Electric Scooters (Birds, Limes), etc.
- Personal Mobility Devices for ADA Guest Are Allowed. (ADA webpage coming soon)
- NO Tarps, Tents in the main stage area
- NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Walkie Talkies / 2-way Radios
- NO Weapons Of Any Kind
- Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Tasers, Pepper Spray/Mace, etc.
- Including off-duty law enforcement or concealed carry permits
- *Event rules are subject to change and will be released via email prior to the event date to attenders.
How can I sign up to volunteer?
What can I expect over the weekend? / Schedule of events? / When is load in & load out?
- Load in starts as early as Thursday at 9AM.
- The event starts Friday evening at 7pm. Give yourself plenty of time to load into the event site whether you are camping or parking in the day-use lots. There will be tens of thousands of people attending Claim Your Campus 2020 so please help us out by getting to the event with plenty of time to load in.
- This weekend will be packed full of amazing moments of worship, prayer, fun activities, and a chance to join with tens of thousands of other students who will claim the responsibility to pray for and on their school campus.
- Activities: Claim Your Campus 2020 will take place on the property of Youthfront Camp in LaCygne, KS. Activity passes are limited and will go on sale closer to the event date via email to those who have registered. Register now to be the first to stay in the loop and for a chance to purchase an activity pass before they run out.
- Bands/Speakers: Amazing bands such as For King & Country, Andy Mineo and Zealand worship will be performing at Claim Your Campus 2020. We will release each band and speaker via social media and on the website as they are confirmed.
- Camping: There are more than 10,000 campsites available at the event, but spaces are filling up. Register now for a chance to be where the action is. Preferred camping and group campsite upgrades will be available at a later date. RV camping will be limited and will also be released at a later date.
What should I bring?
- On-site camping: Bring a tent, bedding, and some changes of clothes – basically anything you would need for any 2 night (48 hour) tent camping trip. Please reference the camping rules before attending. The complete rules and regulations will be sent out at a later date upon registering.
- Off-site lodging: See lodging options below.
What about parking?
- PREPAY: $20 weekend pre-paid parking pass. Weekend pass can be purchased up to July 3rd with your ticket or via manage reservation
- AT EVENT: $10 per day when purchased on-site
How much money should I send with my child?
How will camping work? / What are the lodging options?
- Vehicle Camping: Vehicle camping is a 20ft x 20ft space that comfortably fits up to a 15 passenger van with two 6-8 person tents next to it. All vehicles parked in a vehicle camp site are not allowed in & out privileges. Once parked, the vehicle must stay parked for the remainder of the event. Parking is included in the Vehicle Camping pass.
- Tent Camping: Tent camping includes a 10ft x 10ft space for tents only. Vehicles will be parked in an adjacent parking lot. Attendees may park in the adjacent lots and pack in all their camping equipment. There are no vehicles allowed in the Tent Camping areas. Parking is included in the Tent Camping passes.
- Parking passes: If you are staying off-site at one of our partnering hotels or have made your own lodging arrangements off-site, you will need to purchase a day-use parking pass either before the event or at one of the off-site check-in locations.
- VIP Camping: Details to come at a later date.
- Hotels: Not much of a camper? Stay nearby at one of our partnering hotels. We have partnered with hotels in Overland Park, KS.
- Hampton Inn and Suites – 7521 W 135th Street, Overland Park, KS 66223 (38 miles from event site) Book Online or call (916) 681-6600 & use group code: CYC.
- COMFORT INN 2335 Oak Street, Ottawa, KS 66067 (49 miles from event site) Book Online or call (785) 229-0957 & use group code: TW85T9
What is not allowed in the main stage area?
- Camping chairs
- Coolers or wagons
- Squirt guns
- Laser pointers
- Portable speakers
What is included in the registration cost?
Can I send my student without an adult?
Do I need to pack food?
- We encourage people to pack food for the weekend while camping. There will be food vendors on site but they will not be able to provide food for every meal for attendees who are camping. Vendors will be open during lunch and early evening hours. Please read over the camping rules and regulations upon registering. More details will be emailed to you once camping passes are purchased.
- NON-APPROVED: Open fires/flames, wood, tiki torches, any type of fuel or large propane tanks, butane cookstoves, backpacking stoves (Jetboil, Pocket Rocket, Solo Stove, etc.), backyard BBQs, charcoal and charcoal grills are NOT allowed on-site. All of these items will be confiscated at the gates and will not be returned.
- APPROVED: Small Coleman-style propane camping grills are the ONLY exception to the open-flame rule at Claim Your Campus 2020.
What is the closest airport to the event?
Are personal vehicles allowed?
Will the event be ADA accessible?
Are tickets refundable or transferable?
What will supervision and security be like?
This is an outdoor event. What if there is bad weather?
What if I have a medical emergency?
Can I sell my own merchandise or promote my own organization inside venue boundaries?
Will I be able to purchase camping essentials onsite?
Information Regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Along with other safety measures in place during the event, we are monitoring best practices for making our event safe from the effects of the Coronavirus. Please be assured that we are monitoring this situation as it is developing.